The clue is in the name! Yes, at AAF, we truly are All About Families, and our primary focus is promoting healthy, happy and safe families within our communities.
We understand that life can be tough and there are often many competing challenges that families have to juggle, so we have exceptional services that are designed to help you when you need us most.
This page has been designed with families in mind; that means mothers, fathers, parents, grandparents and extended family. Even professionals who might be supporting you will find something beneficial on this page.
Take a look at this page and the rest of the site. Please tell us what you would like to see us post or create for you.
Book an advocacy consultation with AAF here! https://www.calendly.com/aaf
Need some clarity and advice?
Get specific support and guidance with AFF
You for someone you know may have some family issues, difficulties with Children’s Services involvement or need mediation. Why not book a ‘Clarity with Action’ call?
Book You Consultation Here
Join the Discount Club
Become a Member
Why join AAF?
Well, you will receive:
- Freebies & Giveaways
- Downloadable templates & information
- Help to cut down your household bills
- Support out of term-time
- Friendly support and advice when you need it most
Other services for you:
What else is coming on this page?
- Downloadable templates for you
- Opportunity to sign up to be an AAF Member
AAF members* will receive:
- Practical premium templates that you can use
- Entry into our quarterly giveaway prize draw
- 10% Discount on a service of your choice
- 10% Discount on our online courses
- An application for free UK breaks if you are in need
- Priority notification of AAF events
- ‘Who 2 Contact’ database – list of specific services to meet specific needs
- Membership is for twelve consecutive months from the day your first payment is received.
- Templates are subject to copyright, which means must not be copied or shared without the written permission from AAF.
- AAF will be giving away free gifts every quarter (every three months). Your name will automatically be entered into the prize draw as a member. The members name is the only person who will be automatically entered.
- 10% discount is redeemable for one service only. The discount is transferable, so that means if you have no use for it, you may pass the discount onto a friend or family member who would benefit form it. They do not have to be a member of AAF.
- 10% discount on online courses applies to one course purchased or two or more courses purchases which come to the value of £50 or more. This discount is applied in addition to the discount already applied to courses where two or more are purchased.
- An application for a free break in the UK will be for one family only. Close friends and relatives cannot be included, unless they live with you and they are a carer for you or your child. AAF will do one only application as part of your membership.
- ‘Who 2 Contact’ database is a comprehensive list of different national services that have been categorised according to need, for example, students, low income, disability, advocacy need, no recourse to public funds, specific crisis support, etc. This database is regularly updated. AAF takes no responsibility for the quality of service members receive by the organisations on the database.
- You will automatically be placed on the AAF database where you will be the first to learn about events that AAF will be hosting, which gives you a special members rate.